Following the main principle of supply chain management, we aim to provide a qualified transport logistics service to our clients, on time and in the most efficient manner.
We provide various types of logistics solutions for consolidated shipments from origins in Asia, Europe, America and Australia, to Mongolia, following the requirements of the clients either by LCL or LTL. Hereto:
LTL (Less then Truck Load) shipment
- From All European Origins to Mongolia via Berlin/Germany, Olomouc/Czech Republic and/or Vilnius/Lithuania warehouse hubs, where shipments are collected and loaded by TIR Carnet truck every 7-10 days to Mongolia and reaching Ulaanbaatar within 14-18 days in total..
- From All Russian Origins to Mongolian destinations via the Ulan-Ude hub and Khaigt/Altanbulag border crossing point, arranging various types of shipment
- From All Chinese Origins to Mongolia via Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Beijing and/or Erlian warehouse hubs, where shipments are collected and loaded on to trucks every 7-10 days.
LCL (Less than Container Load) shipment
- Express LCL via Korea Mongolian shipments from worldwide origins by air or sea to the Incheon/Korea hub and loading LCL at Incheon port consolidating with Korean export shipments on a weekly basis. The LCL total transit time upon departure from Incheon port to Ulaanbaatar is about 5-7 days.
- European Hub Regular LCL From all European countries to Mongolia LCL shipments are organized via our Berlin/Germany warehouse, with container loading every 10-14 days and ETA Ulaanbaatar within 21-25 days upon departure from Berlin.
- China Origin Regular LCL All China origins to Mongolia go via Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Beijing and/or Erlian warehouse hubs, where the shipments are collected and containers loaded every 7-10 days for onward travel to Ulaanbaatar.
- Hong Kong Hub Regular LCL Hong Kong or near by origins (South China, Macau, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, etc.) shipments are collected at a Hong Kong warehouse hub and containers loaded every 7-10 days with ETA in Ulaanbaatar of 20-22 days following departure from origin.